Accepting applications for the 2023-2024 school year. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Applications will only be accepted if PHOTOCOPIES of the required documents are attached and all pages of the package are completed in full. All documents and payment can be dropped of at the school office or mailed to 2850 Quebec Street, Vancouver, BC, V5T 3A9. Applications will not be processed without the $50 Registration Fee.
Once the application has been received and reviewed you will be contacted for an interview.
1. Registration Forms for new students only.
2. Pre-Authorized Debit Form: Please complete upon acceptance (contains tuition & fee information).
3. Pastors Authorization Form: This form is for Catholics registering from other parishes.
Parents can now plan their volunteering hours throughout the year.
Every Yard Duty and Hot Lunch shift has been uploaded onto the OnVolunteers portal to enable parents to
prepare their schedules effectively. We kindly remind all volunteers to complete their Criminal Check before
signing up for Yard Duty, Hot Lunches, and school events. There is no cost to completing this.
Please be aware of a few notable changes to the OnVolunteers system. Starting from the upcoming school
year, parents will no longer be able to cancel their shifts. Missed shifts will incur a fee, which will be charged
at the end of each month. For further details, please consult the Rules and Regulations provided in the
OnVolunteers Announcement section.
Noteworthy school events such as the Walkathon, Book Fair, and Sports Tournaments will be announced one
month prior to their occurrence. The OnVolunteers Announcement section will provide the list of events
available each month, allowing you to plan your hours accordingly and ensure your participation in these
events. I recommend that you leave your schedule for that month open so that you can make time for these
events as you will not be able to cancel any pre-booked shifts.
1 Child: $358.00 /Month ($3,580.00/year)
2 Children: $629.00 /Month ($6,290.00/year)
3+ Children: $763.00 /Month ($7,630.00/year)
1 Child: $470.00 /Month ($4,700.00/year)
2 Children: $743.00 /Month ($7,430.00/year)
3+ Children: $880.00 /Month ($8,800.00/year)
1. Children presently enrolled in St. Patrick's School.
2. Siblings of children already in St. Patrick's School, whose families are practicing active Catholics in the Parish.
3. Children whose families are practicing Catholics active in the Parish.
4. Siblings of children already in the School, whose families are practicing active Catholics in other parishes.
5. Children whose families are practicing Catholics coming into the Parish, who have been attending Catholic school elsewhere.
6. Children whose families are practicing Catholics active in other parishes.
7. Children whose families are either not practicing Catholics.
St. Patrick's Elementary School and Preschool is a faith community committed to excellence in Catholicity and in all areas that promote the development of the whole child to his or her full potential.
Often when new students come to St. Patrick's Elementary School, they end up telling us that it was a family member or a friend that referred them to us. The power of your referrals is something SPEV wants to reward.
The St. Patrick's Elementary School Vancouver Student Referral Incentive Program awards a currently registered SPEV family with a $200 tuition credit for each new student who is referred to the school, is successfully accepted into the school and attends SPEV for the full academic school year.
Registration Fee $35.00 per student Non-refundable
5 days a week - $410.00 per month
4 days a week - $335.00 per month
3 days a week - $265.00 per month
2 days a week - $180.00 per month
Drop in only - $35.00 per day
September Fee is due at time of registration and is Non-Refundable.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday:
3:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
2:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Please email the completed application to email@example.com